It governs the privacy terms of our Website, sub-domains, and any associated web-based (collectively, “Website”).
We wish to hereby inform you that we comply with the protection framework for natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as established by the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Properties and/or uses of our website, subdomain.
1. Information we collect
a) Voluntary information
We will collect and process information about you if you voluntarily provide us with such information in connection with the following:
• filling in a form on our website;
• contacting us by telephone or face to face;
• sending us a letter, e-mail or social media message;
• subscribing to receive a service from us (e. by following us on social media);
• contributing content to us
The types of information we may obtain include:
• your name, e-mail address, telephone number, nationality;
• passport and visa information,
• dates of your stay and associated charges;
• reviews and opinions about our services;
• or information we receive about you from any third parties through whom you have booked your arrangements;
We do not collect “sensitive information” (e.g., information on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) unless it is volunteered by you.
b) Automated information.
When you visit our website, we may also collect certain information through the use of “cookies” and other automated means. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Such information may comprise the following information:
• Date and time;
• Originating IP address;
• Domain name;
• Type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser);
• URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser);
• Object requested;
• Completion status of the request;
• Geographic location; or
• Language preferences.
2. Use of information
Typically, we will use and process your information to:
• help us create content that is relevant to our visitors;
• make improvements to our websites and social media pages and ensure that content on these is presented in the most effective manner for you;
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
• assess and help us understand general trends and patterns relating to our business;
• provide for the safety and security of our guests and visitors;
• manage general record keeping;
• enable you to make reservations;
• meet any legal and/or regulatory requirements;
We may process your personal information by both automated and manual means. We may use your information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
3. Sharing information
4. Your rights
You have certain rights to the information we process about you as expressly provided for by applicable law. You may request access to a copy of the information we hold about you, update, withdraw, amend or correct the information, and in some circumstances you may object to our use of your information. To exercise these rights or to make a complaint or submit an inquiry about our privacy practices, please contact us. You will find our contact details at the end of this policy. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before do any act.
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. However no web or email transmission is ever totally protected or mistake free. For example, email sent out to or from the Website may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of email. For your own protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive personal information, credit card or similar data in any e-mails you send us or our staff.
6. Data Retention
We only retain your information for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected, unless otherwise provided by law. The length of time we keep your information will vary depending on the obligations we need to meet.
7. Links to other websites
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time and generally improve the user experience. It can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
10. How to contact us